THE PINT Index du Forum
THE PINT Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

HD Pathoma#- Pathology<Review By Dr Sattar USMLE Step 1

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    THE PINT Index du Forum -> Azeroth World -> Par le Hublot ...
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
sampcar

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 21:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: HD Pathoma#- Pathology<Review By Dr Sattar USMLE Step 1 Répondre en citant

Pathoma - Pathology Review By Dr Sattar USMLE Step 1 > urlin.us/2bqfx

He..is..damn..good!..WowGoljan's...audio...and...I've...been...using...it...throughout...the...yearx...Cookie...and...Data...Use...Consent...We...use...cookies...to...improve...your...experience...on...this...website...and...so...that...ads...you...see...online...can...be...tailored...to...your...online...browsing...interestsU..r..obviously..doing..questions..just..now..and..that..too..uworld,..do..not..expect..to..not..have..wtf..feeling..in..the..beginningI...started...with...the...traditional...approach...of...Kaplan...+...GoljanFor...example,...Dr...Najeeb...videos...kept...playing...in...the...dark...until...he...decided...to...advertise...his...services,...which...meant...that...he's...now...serious...and...is...building...a...real...companyLook..for..the...htaccess..file..in..the..list..of..filesAnd...directly...use...Goljan?...I..took..my..USMLE..Step..1..recently..and..without..Pathoma..I..would..have..not..been..able..to..get..as..many..questions..in..pathology..correct..as..I..did,..(I..did..NOT,..repeat..NOT,..even..bother..with..rapid..review..by..Goljan)but...pathoma...is...definitely...better...than...kaplan...patho...Goljan...is...gold...but...is...hell...hard...for...me...to...maintain...and...retain...his...book...and...his...audiostook...one...month...and...kept...asking...about...Pathoma...from...ppl...and...everyone...said...NO...DONT...DO...IT...About...the...adsgood.luck.to.everyone!..thisismyyear,.07.01.11.#26.kdog83.2+.Year.Member.Joined:.06.23.11.Messages:.36.Location:.Arizona.Status:.Medical.Student.I.just.finished.pathoma.right.before.the.start.of.a.kaplan.review.course.and.I.couldnt.agree.more.with.all.of.the.postive.responses.that.have.been.postedHe..also..follows..the..book..exactly,..which..means..that..you're..never..flipping..pages..or..wondering..what..on..earth..he's..talking..aboutEmail.Address:.Medical.School.Choose."---".if.you.don't.want.to.tellEveryone..tends..to..stick..to..the..same..old..path..some..other..guy..who..apparently..got..a..260..tookhave.done.fa.multiple.times..finished.uworld.oe.and.half.times.Once..again,..thank..you..very..much(Sally,.Touro.University.College.of.Medicine,.Class.of.2014)Alternate.between.review.books,.QBanks,.and.flashcards.to.keep.things.freshUSMLE..Step..1:..272..and..Step..2:..2863..(Benjamin,..Wayne..State..University,..Class..of..2013)Your...explanations...are...elegant,...concise,...and...so...easily...conceptualized...that...it...cuts...my...study...time...downPassword:..Confirm..Password:..Email..Address..Please..enter..a..valid..email..address..for..yourselfu.know.better.than.anyone.what.u.r.capable.of.,.take.advice.from.others.but.belief.u.have.to.do.it.urselves.Try.ur.best.if.u.improve.well.and.good.go.with.the.exam,.if.u.cant.then.just.postpone.the.exam,but.dont.let.others.get.into.ur.head,.study.well.and.decide.at.the.endI...just...finished...reading...my...copyI...was...very...pleased...with...my...resulting...Step...1...score...and...would...have...gladly...paid...much...more...for...this...subscription!...(Melissa,...University...of...Kansas...Medical...Center,...Class...of...2014)Everyone.at.my.school.is.loving.this!.THANK.YOU!.THANK.YOU!.THANK.YOU!.(Dallas,.University.of.Utah).256/262/result.pending/2016/need.Visa/.3.months.USCE/.1.Pub.To.view.links.or.images.in.signatures.your.post.count.must.be.10.or.greateri..have..been..using..his..book..and..videosHe.didn't.post.in.the.chapter.order.and.so.the.final.chapters.he.posted.were.11,.8,.15,.17,.18,.19IMG..for..all..other..medical..schools f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 21:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    THE PINT Index du Forum -> Azeroth World -> Par le Hublot ... Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange